MRS. CIERLEY’S KINDERGARTEN NOTES
Week of June 3 – 7
This week we are learning about:
Alphabet words in sentence structure, Measurements, Habitats, Summer
Mark Your Calendar
Thursday, June 6 – Early Dismissal @ 12:30 p.m.
Monday, June 10 – Meet and Greet New Principal, Mrs. Monica Hayden
7-8 p.m. in the Hall
Our Kindergarten Class Picnic is Tuesday, June 11th.
- We will be at Evergreen Park on Moody. It is a short walk from school.
- Everyone is invited to join us for this event.
- We will be at the park from about 9:30a.m. to1:30p.m.
- Students will be provided snack and lunch.
- Students will return to school after the picnic to do some end of year tasks, clean up, and get their final report card.
Our Kindergarten Graduation is Wednesday, June 12th at 10:00 am in the church.
- Students wear their Sunday Best.
- Kindergartners need to be in the classroom by 9a.m.
- Parents may enter and sit in the Church after the 8:30 a.m. Mass has ended.
- The ceremony begins at 10 a.m. It is usually less than an hour.
- Students will be dismissed for summer vacation after the ceremony.
- Light refreshments will be served in the Hall after the ceremony.
I will be absent on Wednesday, June 5th and Thursday, June 6th
to celebrate events with my daughter for her 8th grade graduation.
Thank you for your understanding and support of this proud accomplishment for my family.
Please email me any questions or concerns.